According to a new statewide poll released today by New Hampshire Freedom to Marry, opposition to repealing the year-old law that allows gay and lesbian couples to marry is broad and deep, with 63 percent of voters opposing attempts to overturn the law. And majorities of voters in every part of the state—including more conservative and Republican-leaning voters in Manchester, Salem, Nashua and surrounding towns—oppose overturning the law.
- 15 Apr 2014 - Speed Read: Push back in Mississippi
- 14 Apr 2014 - Speed Read: Let us eat bologna!
- 11 Apr 2014 - Speed Read: Speaking of Dred Scott
- 10 Apr 2014 - Speed Read: ‘The same questions’
- 10 Apr 2014 - Utah marriage cases cued up before the Tenth Circuit today, and next week
- 09 Apr 2014 - Speed Read: Michaud leads by 7